Refunds & Returns Policy
We realise that sometimes, even after you have put all the time and effort into making the right choice you might need to return your order. We will always try to give you as much information as possible about our products and try to ensure that we leave no stone un-turned when it comes to letting you know all the features and specifications.
However, there is always the possibility that the product is not quite what you were looking for, or you might have ordered the wrong size. Please feel free to inform us at [email protected] if you feel we failed to mention any information that should be listed.
Whatever the reason, if you want to return your order, we are happy to offer you a 7 Day Returns Policy. This means that you can return any item you have ordered as long as you inform us within 7 days of taking delivery. All you need to do is simply fill out our returns form and return your item to the address stated.
We offer this service on the following conditions:
- All items must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. We cannot accept returns of items that are not in their original, undamaged packaging and not in the same condition as when delivered.
- We must have been informed that you wish to return your order within 7 days of you receiving the order. The first of these 7 days is the day you take delivery.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense; however, we can arrange collection for £15.99 per parcel.
- We will refund any amount due to you within 30 days of the day we receive the item(s) back into our possession.
We have chosen our delivery partners carefully to ensure that we can offer the highest standard of service. We accept however, that there is always the slight chance something may get damaged in transit however hard we try to avoid this. If you receive a damaged item please follow the below instructions:
- If you notice there is damage to the item while the delivery is in progress you may refuse to take delivery of the item. If you do so please make sure you sign the couriers manifest “damaged on delivery – refused” and inform us immediately via email that this has happened.
- If the packaging looks damaged but the item itself look undamaged, please accept delivery but sign the manifest “packaging damaged”.
- If you have taken delivery of the item and later found it to be damaged, please inform us immediately. It is imperative that you inform us as soon as possible of any of the above as we have time constraints placed on us by the our delivery partners with regards to filing damage claims.
- If you do have to refuse delivery or later find the item to be damaged then we will arrange for collection (if applicable) and send you out a replacement as soon as possible.
- We cannot accept any notifications of damages where we are informed later than 7 days after you took delivery.
- Please note where we find items not to be defective and have incurred transport costs you will be liable for these charges.
In addition to our returns policy, you can cancel your contract with us at any time within 7 working days beginning on the day after you receive the product(s) which are subject to the contract cooling-off period.
To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period to:
Unit 16 The Grange Industrial Park
Contact: [email protected]